Our mission at Student Loan Planner® is to ensure you’re equipped with student loan information that’s best suited for your unique circumstances and goals. In pursuit of this mission, we’ve designed our editorial practices and standards to uphold your best interest, above all else.
Here’s our promise:
- All content on the site undergoes rigorous review and is fact-checked before publication.
- Data, figures and statistics are current as of its publish date.
- Information is contextually represented honestly to avoid misleading or inaccurate interpretations.
- All sources are vetted to ensure credibility and relevance.
- Reviews for products and services, are always impartial and factual.
- All content shares opposing caveats, points or perspectives in an objective manner.
- Opinions are clearly stated and not misrepresented as fact.
- Advertisers and marketing messages are disclosed, openly.
- We might write about or feature companies more often when we have an affiliate marketing agreement with them.
If you have concerns or questions, please reach out to Travis Hornsby, founder of Student Loan Planner®.