Is student loan debt good or bad? This is a controversial topic because we hear all the time from colleges and universities that student loan debt is ‘good’. Still having loan debt can be stressful, especially if you owe six figures.
If you’ve ever wondered is student loan debt was better or worse than others or even how to turn your loan debt from bad to good, this episode is for you.
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- Which debt is worse, credit card or student loans?
- What is negative amortization?
- How much interest would you be paying at the end of say a PAYE plan?
- How student loan debt accrues
- How to change student loan debt from bad debt to good debt
- Is student loan debt good debt or bad debt?
- Is forbearance ever a good option?
- Are graduate school programs good investments?
- 6 Factors to look at to decide if a debt is good or not
- Good debt is tax deductible.
- How having a repayment plan in place can make life less stressful
- How to determine if refinancing is right for you
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student loans?
- Try our free student loan calculator
- Check out the refinancing bonuses we negotiated
- Book your custom student loan plan