Got Student Loans? We’ll Save you Dozens of Hours with the Best Student Loan Help You Can Find
- Do you want to save a ton of time and get the most detailed student loan analysis you’ve ever seen?
- Hire us to figure out your student loans for you by filling out the consult form and schedule an hour call
- Just want free stuff first? Read the dozens of student loan articles on the Student Loan Planner blog and get the ultimate free student loan calculator.
Student Loan Planner clients are on track to save $30 Million over the life of their loan repayment
What’s the Cost of a Student Loan Consult and What Do You Do?
- The consult costs just $249 for individual borrowers and $349 for couples
- We analyze how to save money using Public Service Loan Forgiveness, choose the right income driven repayment plan, and shop for the best private refinancing rate
- The choice depends on YOUR individual circumstances, not on anything else.
Get a Cash Back Bonus for Refinancing Your Student Loans!
- Do you owe < 2 times your income? Do you work at a for profit employer? Then check your rate with the companies below to see if you could pay less interest on your student loans.
- If you refinance student loans through this site, you’ll get some of the best cash back bonuses anywhere.
- Other student loan sites opt to keep all of the referral bonus for themselves. I want to thank you by trying to get you the best deal I possibly can.
- 2.79% - 6.74%
- Socially minded
- 3.76% - 7.20%
- Medical, dental field
- 2.66% - 7.26%
- Local banks
- Starts at 2.61%
- Kayak of loans
- 2.79% - 6.49%
- Flexible repayment options
- 2.79% - 6.74%
- Largest lender
- 2.39% - 6.69%
- New entrant
- 2.35% - 3.95%
- NYC, CA, Boston
*By using these links, you’ll get a referral bonus and so will we. The only way to get these exclusive bonuses is through Student Loan Planner. DO NOT refinance if you’re planning on working for a not for profit for 10 years. DO refinance to cut the ridiculous interest rate you’re paying.
Not only did I gain a deeper understanding of my personal student loan situation, but I feel empowered to tackle my debt with a plan that I feel confident in. It was well worth the (very reasonable) fee.
I was completely overwhelmed with my student loans. Travis was able to simplify the process for me and guide me to make the best decisions.
Danny and Amber
Travis created a custom plan that literally saved us thousands of dollars! He was awesome to work with, and explained what we should do in a way that was easy to understand.
Brian and Sarah
Not only was Travis very helpful and provided clear, unbiased, advice, but I can also attest to Travis’ character. He saved us money and I’m certain he will do the same for you
My wife and I are both veterinarians; we were extremely impressed and highly satisfied with Travis’s work. We are in a bit of a non-traditional situation, and Travis was able to work with us to provide a customized and workable solution.
I am a 4th year medical student I have quite a bit of student loan debt from medical school only – and I am married with a son. I started looking at the repayment options and just became overwhelmed. Travis took my information and easily synthesized it into actionable information.
Travis gives a great personalized look at how to pick the best repayment option. Dental school debt is immense but after just an hour there is a better plan in place to tackle it. Worth every penny.
Highly recommended! We were trying to decide if we could just wait out our loans and have forgiveness after 25 yrs, or if we should refinance, or what other options we had. Travis laid it out in a simple, easy to understand way and we now have a solid plan for our substantial student loans.
My Latest Thoughts on Student Loans
- September 12, 2017
- September 7, 2017
- August 17, 2017
- August 7, 2017