Are You Tired of Watching Student Debt Grow Without a Plan?
- If you’re a professional with a six figure student loan burden, we can help you come up with a plan to pay it back. We’ve served hundreds of clients with 1:1 consults.
Student Loan Planner Clients Are On Track to Save $20 Million
- Do you want to get the most detailed student loan analysis you’ve ever seen? Fill out the consult form and schedule an hour call to go over over all of your options.
- Just want free stuff first? Read the dozens of student loan articles on the Student Loan Planner blog and get the ultimate free student loan calculator by clicking on the picture below
What’s the Cost and What Do You Do?
- The consult costs just $199 for individual borrowers and $299 for couples. That’s a one time fee, payable at the end of the consult.
- We analyze how to save on PSLF, choose the right income driven repayment plan, and help you shop for the best private refinancing rate. The choice depends on YOUR individual circumstances, not on anything else.
Want More Free Help? Get the Best Student Loan Refinancing Cash Bonuses!
- Do you owe < 2 times your income? Do you work at a for profit employer? Then check your rate with the companies below to see if you could pay less interest on your student loans.
- I’ve negotiated the best cash bonuses for Student Loan Planner clients and readers anywhere on the internet.
CommonBond-$500 bonus (they fund a child’s education in a developing country for each refinancing. They’ve also got some great deals for high income borrowers)
Laurel Road-$300 bonus (tough to beat for medical professionals like doctors and dentists)
Credible-$250 bonus (this is usually $200. Shops a bunch of lenders all at once)
LendKey-$500 bonus (shops a bunch of regional banks and local credit unions all at once)
Earnest – $300 bonus (offers flexible terms to let you customize the monthly payment)
Elfi – $100 bonus (new player on the scene, possibly offers some of the lowest rates I’ve seen)
*By using these links, you’ll get a referral bonus and so will we. The only way to get these exclusive bonuses is through Student Loan Planner. DO NOT refinance if you’re planning on working for a not for profit for 10 years. DO refinance to cut the ridiculous interest rate you’re paying.
I was completely overwhelmed with my student loans. Travis was able to simplify the process for me and guide me to make the best decisions.
Danny and Amber
Travis created a custom plan that literally saved us thousands of dollars! He was awesome to work with, and explained what we should do in a way that was easy to understand.
Brian and Sarah
Not only was Travis very helpful and provided clear, unbiased, advice, but I can also attest to Travis’ character. He saved us money and I’m certain he will do the same for you
My wife and I are both veterinarians; we were extremely impressed and highly satisfied with Travis’s work. We are in a bit of a non-traditional situation, and Travis was able to work with us to provide a customized and workable solution.
I am a 4th year medical student I have quite a bit of student loan debt from medical school only – and I am married with a son. I started looking at the repayment options and just became overwhelmed. Travis took my information and easily synthesized it into actionable information.
Travis gives a great personalized look at how to pick the best repayment option. Dental school debt is immense but after just an hour there is a better plan in place to tackle it. Worth every penny.
Highly recommended! We were trying to decide if we could just wait out our loans and have forgiveness after 25 yrs, or if we should refinance, or what other options we had. Travis laid it out in a simple, easy to understand way and we now have a solid plan for our substantial student loans.