Book a Student Loan Planner® consultant to speak!
LIMITED TIME PSLF WAIVER OPPORTUNITY FOR CURRENT & FORMER PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES - ENDS OCTOBER 31, 2022
Since the PSLF Waiver announcement in October 2021, we are receiving a significant uptick in requests from hospital systems to book consulting days with our team for their employees.
If you're interested in having us consult for your employees, please use the form link above or email [email protected] for more information on how we could increase overall employee wellness, loyalty, and retention through student loan planning as a benefit.
We offer group pricing for select healthcare systems and offer significantly better value for the money as our billing is a one-time flat fee compared to other providers in the space that seek per employee per month revenue. Reach out to learn more.
If you represent a group that is not a healthcare employer, we would of course like to receive your inquiry as well, just use the button above.
How Can Student Loan Planner® Help You?
Our team of consultants have advised $1.75 billion of student debt for professionals all across the country.
We've held more than 100 live and virtual speaking events and would love to blow your audience away when they learn how their student debt doesn't need to hold them back. Fill out the form above and our events team will reach back out to you with next steps.
We are the leading experts in helping student loan borrowers figure out how to navigate their student loan debt!
Founded in 2016 by Travis Hornsby, CFA, Student Loan Planner® has helped over 7,364 borrowers with its paid counseling service, along with millions of student loan borrowers who have utilized the company’s free tools and resources.
The team at Student Loan Planner® has consulted on more than $1.6 billion in student loan debt total -- making it the largest student loan coaching company in the nation.
The good news is that student loans don’t have to be a burden for borrowers.
Armed with the right tools and information, borrowers can make informed decisions that are aligned with their career paths and goals.
The Student Loan Planner® team is here to help. If you wish to have a consultant speak with your audience to educate them on their student loan repayment option, please submit an in-person or virtual speaking event request.
Dan did an amazing job!
Dan at Student Loan Planner did an amazing job presenting to the dental students at our school.
He answered our questions and equipped us with the knowledge we need to tackle our large student loan debt and be financially successful.
We will 100% bring him and Student Loan Planner back in the future.
- Raheel Haider, UNLV School of Dental Medicine
Meagan is friendly, passionate, and extremely knowledgeable.
Meagan is friendly, passionate, and extremely knowledgeable about financial planning with student loans.
On the fly, she was able to answer audience members' complex questions with ease and straightforward ones with compassion.
Thank you for distilling important and actionable student loan information to my group!
- Sarah L. Copeland, PA Moms Moneytalk
Meagan did a phenomenal job at our event.
Meagan Landress did a phenomenal job at our USC Mentorship for Accessible Price (MAP) Event.
She was able to provide the most up-to-date and relatable information to students in regards to loan forgiveness. Her content was easy to follow and she was able to answer all of the students' questions, even the more complex ones.
We hope to have her back at other USC events in the future.
- Ambika Khetarpal, USC
Your knowledge of the industry and passion for what you do made for a great presentation.
Your knowledge of the industry and ability to succinctly convey a complex topic, together with your clear passion for what you do made for a great presentation.
Your company has really helped me navigate these uncertain and constantly-changing times for student loans and I am so glad you were able to share your knowledge and resources with the rest of the group.
This topic in particular is one that is very important and anxiety-provoking for all of us, so your tips, tricks, and clarifications were so much appreciated.
- Jake Shine, Business of Medicine Event
Topics our Consultants can Speak On
Refinancing and Consolidation:
- How to determine if refinancing is right for you
- Tips on getting the best refinancing deals
- When to refinance federal student loans
- When to refinance private student loans
- How you can use a refinancing calculator to see projected savings
- How to decide between refinancing companies
- Why you might NOT want to refinance
- The various income-driven repayment plans available
- How to get forgiveness under an income-driven repayment plan
- Everything you need to know about income-driven repayment
- Eligibility for income-driven repayment
- How to decide which income-driven repayment plan to choose
- What you should know about IDR recertification
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF):
- How to find out if you’re eligible for PSLF
- How to get your student loans forgiven in 10 years with PSLF
- Everything you need to know about PSLF
- Mistakes to avoid when pursuing PSLF
- What counts as a PSLF qualifying payment
- Misconceptions about PSLF
Top Occupations we Speak To
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- and more!
Organizations We've Served or Spoken To
- Yale School of Nursing
- Hampton Roads Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Royal Canin
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Veterinary Financial Summit
- University of Southern California
- Dental Economics Club at NYU College of Dentistry
- Aptus Financial
- Young Lawyers Division of the Dade County Bar Association