Book a Student Loan Planner consultant to speak!
Our team of consultants have advised $1.4 billion of student debt for professionals all across the country. We've held more than 100 live and virtual speaking events and would love to blow your audience away when they learn how their student debt doesn't need to hold them back. Fill out the form above and our events team will reach back out to you with next steps.
We are the leading experts in helping student loan borrowers figure out how to navigate their student loan debt!
Founded in 2016 by Travis Hornsby, CFA, Student Loan Planner has helped nearly 6,000 borrowers with its paid counseling service, along with millions of student loan borrowers who have utilized the company’s free tools and resources.
The team at Student Loan Planner has consulted on more than $1.44 billion in student loan debt total -- making it the largest student loan coaching company in the nation.
The good news is that student loans don’t have to be a burden for borrowers.
Armed with the right tools and information, borrowers can make informed decisions that are aligned with their career paths and goals.
The Student Loan Planner team is here to help. If you wish to have a consultant speak with your audience to educate them on their student loan repayment option, please submit an in-person or virtual speaking event request.
Topics our Consultants can Speak On
Refinancing and Consolidation:
- How to determine if refinancing is right for you
- Tips on getting the best refinancing deals
- When to refinance federal student loans
- When to refinance private student loans
- How you can use a refinancing calculator to see projected savings
- How to decide between refinancing companies
- Why you might NOT want to refinance
- The various income-driven repayment plans available
- How to get forgiveness under an income-driven repayment plan
- Everything you need to know about income-driven repayment
- Eligibility for income-driven repayment
- How to decide which income-driven repayment plan to choose
- What you should know about IDR recertification
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF):
- How to find out if you’re eligible for PSLF
- How to get your student loans forgiven in 10 years with PSLF
- Everything you need to know about PSLF
- Mistakes to avoid when pursuing PSLF
- What counts as a PSLF qualifying payment
- Misconceptions about PSLF
Top Occupations we Speak To
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- and more!
Organizations We've Served or Spoken To
- Yale School of Nursing
- Hampton Roads Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Royal Canin
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Veterinary Financial Summit
- University of Southern California
- Dental Economics Club at NYU College of Dentistry
- Aptus Financial
- Young Lawyers Division of the Dade County Bar Association