Student loan refinancing can be a big help to your financial goals. But some refi strategies can make it so you can’t buy a house or start a business. In this episode, I’ll talk about when a refi makes sense for you and discuss how the economy, a recession, and changing interest rates factor into your decision.
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- What is a refi ladder and can it work for you
- How doing more than one refi can be a smart move
- The reason to refi to a longer term at a higher interest rate
- Why you shouldn’t worry about your credit score when you refinance
- The risk of going with an aggressive repayment strategy
- How your student loans can impact buying a house or starting a business
- How government interest impacts the interest you pay
- What would happen to student loan interest rates in a recession
- When variable rates are a smart move in your refi strategy
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student loans?
- Try our free student loan calculator
- Check out our refinancing bonuses we negotiated
- Book your custom student loan plan