Welcome to the Student Loan Planner podcast! In this inaugural episode, you’ll learn a little more about me and why I launched this business. My wife’s massive student loan debt played a huge role in my initial interest in creating custom student loan plans. She actually became my first client!
When Business Insider shared my student loan calculator back in 2015, it really solidified my passion to develop a solid plan and strategy to help people break free from their six-figure student loan debt. Since then, I have worked with borrowers from a variety of professions including attorneys, chiropractors, physicians, lawyers, and dentists to get rid of their loans and work toward financial freedom so they can live the life they deserve.
Student loan debt is a major hot topic and massive student loan debt doesn’t get as much coverage as it deserves. This is why I hope to demystify the subject and provide clarity, actionable tips, and inspirational true stories with this podcast.
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How my wife’s student loan debt got me involved in the industry
- What I did before Student Loan Planner during my ‘figuring it out’ stage
- Why starting your own practice or business with big student loan debt is possible
- How to handle big life events and expenses like a mortgage or starting a family despite big student loan debt
- How to talk about your debt with your spouse/significant other
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student loans?
- Try our free student loan calculator
- Check out the refinancing bonuses we negotiated
- Book your custom student loan plan